Executive Assistant (M/W) – Casablanca
MKLEAN Recruiting is an independent recruitment agency using headhunting and direct approach, dedicated to high potential executives, senior executives, middle managers and experts.
Our vocation : connecting companies and the best talents around development objectives and common values, for a shared success.
Our client, a major player in the distribution sector, is hiring an Executive Assistant for a position based in Casablanca.
Reporting to the CEO, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar management, including scheduling appointments, managing correspondence, emails, and the CEO’s leave.
- Reception and screening of phone calls.
- Physical reception of appointments.
- Logistics organization of professional events such as meetings, travel, seminars, and trade shows.
- Preparation and control of the documentation necessary for the CEO’s mission, including documents, reports, and communication materials.
- Management, tracking, and archiving of meeting minutes and documentation.
- Mail reception and sorting.
- Drafting meeting minutes for the CEO.
- Regular reporting on work progress and scheduled appointments.
- Supervision and organization of the CEO’s and staff’s travel.
- Assistance to the Deputy General Manager in her role as an assistant.
- Office management of the Group.
The ideal candidate:
A graduate from a business school or university with a minimum of 10 years of experience as an executive assistant. Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must. Strong knowledge of office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and administrative management is required. You should be versatile and have excellent time management skills.
- Capable of bringing energy and new ideas and taking initiative to solve professional challenges.
- Demonstrates discretion in handling confidential information and is organized and meticulous in managing tasks and responsibilities.
- Proficient in interpersonal relationships, able to work as part of a team, listen effectively, and communicate well.
- Adaptable in different contexts, respects tight deadlines, prioritizes effectively, and works proactively in project mode.